Introducing The Cafe Meow
Minneapolis’ First Cat Cafe is a cafe consisting of two separate areas: the cat lounge and the cafe. You can come for some cat time with your coffee with the cats of The Cafe Meow. It will be a fun and relaxing environment where people can spend time with cats and enjoy quality drinks.
The Cafe Meow believes in the local businesses of Minnesota and has created partnerships to provide all the cafe needs. We will support our local rescues by having the all of our cat population available for adoption through their respective rescues. See our Partners and Cafe pages to learn about who we will be working with.
The Cafe Meow has worked with animal behaviorists, their rescue partners and interior designers to create an environment that is friendly to both cats and people.
You Should Frequent The Cafe Meow If You…
- Love cats and just wish you could hug every cat.
- Don’t have any cats and wish you could, but you can’t.
- Are in the area and miss your precious little furbaby back home who is very upset at you for leaving and currently plotting their revenge.
- Did we mention that there will be coffee and tea? There will be organic coffees and teas from local vendors.
- Don’t necessarily care for cats but you love coffee; you can definitely just come in and get a drink. (The cats will be in a separate room attached to the cafe.)
- Don’t necessarily care for coffee or tea but you love cats; imagine that! You can just visit the cat playroom, no beverage necessary.
- Love cats and coffee. Well what are you waiting for? This place is calling out to you. The stars and planets of the cosmos have aligned, do you believe in… destiny?